Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork terrine with olives
- 20-24 thin rashers rindless smoked streaky bacon
- 175g banana shallots , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 450g pork shoulder , minced
- 50g pork fat, finely chopped
- 50g chicken livers , finely chopped
- 1 medium egg
- tsp thyme leaves
- tsp sage leaves, chopped
- tsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp port
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 75g cooking chorizo sausage, skinned and finely chopped
- 100g green lucques olives , pitted and quartered
- pickles, mustard and bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?