Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork steaks with gin & coriander sauce
- 2 juniper berries
- 4 tbsp gin , warmed
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary , finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 175g/6oz thick, boneless pork steaks
- 150ml pint English apple juice , the cloudy varieties have more flavour
- 4 tbsp crme frache
- mashed potato and buttered savoy cabbage, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?