Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 665g pork belly , half chopped into 5mm cubes, half minced or finely chopped
- 165g smoked bacon , chopped into 5mm cubes
- 1kg pork shoulder , minced
- tsp ground mace
- sage leaves, finely chopped to make 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 200g lard , plus extra for the tin
- 575g plain flour
- 300ml chicken stock
- 6 leaves gelatine
- 1 egg yolk , beaten, for glazing
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?