Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork loin with fennel & garlicky roasties
- 1kg pork loin on the boned, chined and skin scored by the butcher
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- tsp dried chillies , crushed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon , zested
- pinch Maldon sea salt flakes
- 3 fennel heads, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg maris piper potatoes , peeled and cut into quarters
- 50g butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 250ml Marsala or white wine
- 600ml chicken or vegetable stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?