Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork loin with a great herby stuffing
- higher-welfare pork loin, preferably the rib end, off the bone
- 1 small handful fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 3 heaped tablespoons fennel seeds
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g sourdough or rustic bread
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 small handful fresh sage leaves, ripped up
- 1 handful pine nuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?