Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork in a Pasilla Chile and Pumpkin Seed Sauce
- 2¼ pounds (1 generous kg) pork, half country-style spareribs and half stewing pork with some fat, cut into 1½-inch (4-cm) cubes
- Approximately 2 quarts (2 l) water
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon salt or to taste
- 4 ounces (115 g) pasilla chiles, about 15, wiped clean, veins and seeds removed, and seeds reserved (with seeds from other large chiles, if necessary, to make ½ cup/125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon lard or vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) hulled raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 peppercorns
- 2 allspice
- 2 cloves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 560kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 102mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|