Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork in Peanut Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil for frying
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup cashew nuts
- 2 cups frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|