Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork escalopes with peperonata
- olive oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , 2 finely sliced, 1 crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 peppers , a mix of red, yellow and orange, thinly sliced
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 lean pork escalopes, trimmed of fat
- 2 tbsp pitted black olives
- 1 anchovy fillet, from a tin or jar
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- broccoli , cooked, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?