Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork chops with fruity red cabbage
- 2 large or baking potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- red cabbage (approx 350g/12oz), core removed and finely sliced
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 apple , peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 pork loin chops, approx 140g/5oz each
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?