Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork burgers with herby chips
- 3 large baking potatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper , deseeded, cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil , plus 1 tsp extra
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 500g pack pork mince
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (see tip)
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- burger buns , lettuce and onion, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?