Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork, apricot & pistachio terrine
- 300g pork tenderloins fillet , trimmed of fat and diced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 250g dry-cured rindless streaky bacon
- 1kg sausagemeat , buy good quality or use skinned sausages
- a small bunch parsley , chopped
- a small bunch chives , chopped
- 100g pack shelled pistachios
- 8-10 dried apricots
- cornichons to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?