Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and nectarine terrine
- 300g pork fillet, trimmed and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 250g dry-cured streaky bacon
- 750g good quality sausage meat or skinned sausages
- Small bunch parsley, chopped
- Small bunch chives, chopped
- 100g pack shelled pistachios
- 2 South African nectarines, stoned and sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?