Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and String Bean Stir FryPork and String Bean Stir Fry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (or white wine)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 pound pork loin cutlets, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- about 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 onion, halved and sliced thin
- 1 red or yellow pepper, trimmed and cut thinly
- 2 large handfuls green or wax beans, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- Scallions, for garnish
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?