Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Spinach Wonton Recipe
- 10-ounce package frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/4 cabbage, grated on large holes of box grater
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 16-ounce package of wonton wrappers (about 50 wrappers), defrosted (see note)
- For the slurry: 1/4 cup cool water + 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- FOR THE GINGER BROTH
- 2 quarts vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 thumb-sized pieces of ginger, sliced
- sprigs of cilantro, optional
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?