Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Shrimp Pancit
- 1 (6.75 ounce) package rice noodles
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cooked small shrimp, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked pork
- 4 cups shredded bok choy
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|