Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Prunes
- 1 12-ounce package dried pitted prunes
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 teaspoons 3 1/2 to 4 pounds boneless country-style ribs, or pork stew meat, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?