Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Poblano Stew
- 4 to 5 poblano chile peppers (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 pounds pork shoulder, trimmed, cut into 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 quart chicken stock (use gluten-free stock for gluten-free option)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (no need to defrost if frozen)
- 1 large (about 1/2 pound) sweet potato, peeled and diced (about 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes)
- Sour cream
- Toasted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas) Optional
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?