Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Noodle Soup with Shiitake and Snow Cabbage
- 1 1/2 ounces medium-size dried shiitake mushrooms (dried forest mushrooms*)
- 1 cup cold water
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 1-inch-diameter 1/8-inch-thick slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 pound fresh Shanghai noodles*
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 12 ounces pork butt, trimmed, cut into 2-inch-long matchstick-size strips
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 6 1/2-ounce can preserved snow cabbage*, well drained
- 1 cup drained canned bamboo shoot strips (most of one 8-ounce can)
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?