Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Lamb Kebabs with Dried Apricots and Onions
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-to 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/4 pounds trimmed leg of lamb, cut into 1-to 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large onions, peeled
- 2 cups dried apricots (10 to 11 ounces)
- 4 2-to 3-inch-long orange peel strips (orange part only)
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Olive oil (for brushing grill rack)
- Special equipment: 12 metal skewers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?