Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Hominy Stew
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder butt, cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces or boneless country pork spareribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 bacon slices, chopped
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced smoked ham
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 poblano chilies,* seeded, cut into 2x1/4-inch strips
- 2 cups drained canned hominy (from two 15-ounce cans)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?