Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Green Chile Casserole
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin chops, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chile peppers
- 3 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|