Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Chorizo Chile Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork
- 6 ounces fresh Mexican chorizo (casings removed if links)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Vegetable oil , for coating the grill and the avocado
- 4 Anaheim chiles , halved and stems and seeds removed
- 1 avocado , halved and pitted
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-inch) hamburger buns , halved and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?