Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Chorizo Chile Burger II Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork 6 ounces fresh Mexican chorizo (casings removed if links)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Vegetable oil, for coating the grill and the avocado 3 hot chiles, halved and stems and seeds removed
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-inch) hamburger buns, halved and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?