Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork and Century Egg Rice Congee
- 1 cup uncooked short-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups water
- 1 cube pork bouillon cube
- 2 cups char siu (Chinese roast pork), diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 preserved duck eggs (century eggs), peeled and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|