Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork & mushroom kebabs with quick fried rice
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 x 125g pots low-fat natural yogurt
- 400g lean pork fillet , cut into cubes
- 300g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger , finely chopped
- 200g basmati rice , cooked and cooled
- 100g sugar snap peas , shredded
- 175g frozen sweetcorn (or from a can)
- good pinch paprika
- lemon or lime wedges, for squeezing over
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?