Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork & chickpea curry
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- tsp turmeric
- 2 garlic bulbs, peeled, cloves separated
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 1.5kg/3lb 5oz pork shoulder , cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 3 large red onions , finely chopped
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp dark muscovado sugar
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 450ml chicken stock
- rice , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?