Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork With Sauted Granny Smith Apples
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon pork cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 butter
- 1/2 cup small Granny Smith apples, halved
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?