Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork With Napa Cabbage and Chiles
- About 1 tablespoon lard or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 or 3 red cayenne chiles, seeded and minced, or 3 tablespoons minced Pickled Red Chiles (see headnote)
- ½ pound boneless pork loin, butt, or tenderloin, thinly sliced
- About ½ pound Napa cabbage, preferably from the stem end, thinly sliced (4 cups loosely packed)
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 large or 2 small scallions, smashed, cut lengthwise into ribbons and then into 1-inch lengths
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|