Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork With Cider Pan Sauce
- 1 10-ounce box couscous
- 3/4 cup chopped, pitted prunes
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1- to 1 1/4-inch-thick boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?