Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tonkatsu with Watermelon-Tomato Salad
- 2 cups 1/2" cubes watermelon
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (lightly packed) baby arugula
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice plus
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper plus more
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 4-ounce boneless center-cut pork chops, pounded to 1/8" thickness
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- Panko can be found in better supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?