Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloins with Asian Peanut Sauce
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (1 pound) boneless pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Chives or scallion tops, sliced, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|