Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloins and Peppers
- 12 thin pieces pork tenderloin
- 2 fresh bay leaves, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- Olive oil to cover
- 3 large red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|