Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Warm Grilled Tomato Salsa
- 1 pound pork tenderlion
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- FOR THE SALSA
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and ribs removed (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?