Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Apples and Onions
- 1 large pork tenderloin (about 14 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or apple cider
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?