Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Plum Chutney
- 4 red or black plums
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lb.)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 thin slices pancetta (Italian bacon; about 8 oz.) or prosciutto
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?