Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Pears and Shallots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme plus fresh thyme sprigs for garnish
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin
- 3 large shallots, each cut into 6 wedges through stem end, peeled
- 3 unpeeled small Bosc or Anjou pears, quartered, cored
- 4 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup pear nectar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?