Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Peach and Pecan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces
- Hot cooked rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|