Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dijon Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or more as needed
- 2 1/2 pounds whole pork tenderloins
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|