Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 medium red apples halved and cored, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large red onion halved and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (12 ounces each), trimmed of excess fat
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?