Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into slivers
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1 cup of chicken or beef broth
- 1 cup dry white wine (can sub with apple brandy or apple cider)
- 2 medium sized apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?