Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Riesling wine
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|