Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin With Cabbage and Apple Slaw
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/4 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 honey
- 1 small Napa cabbage (about 1 pound)quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crisp red apple (such as Gala or Fuji), cut into thin wedges
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?