Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Tenderloin Stir-Fry with Tangerines and Chili Sauce
- 1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds, then cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 small unpeeled tangerines or clementines, cut (with peel) into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 6 baby bok choy, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick ribbons, tough bases discarded
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?