Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Stir Fry with Green Onion
- 1 pound pork loin or boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 4 Tbsp peanut oil or other high smoke point oil (canola, rice bran, or grape seed)
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8-12 scallions/green onions, sliced diagonally into 1 to 2-inch pieces, green and white parts included
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?