Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Stir-Fry with Green Beans and Peanuts
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2x1/4-inch strips
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips peeled carrots (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2x1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?