Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Stew with Fennel and Butternut Squash
- 3 pounds 2-inch pieces trimmed pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped thinly sliced pancetta* (about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 large fresh fennel bulbs; fronds chopped and reserved, bulbs cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5 cups)
- 20 1 1/2-inch cubes peeled butternut squash (part of 3-pound squash)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?