Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 pound bone-in pork chops
- 4 cups water, more if needed
- 1 (1.41 ounce) package tamarind soup base (such as Knorr®)
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|