Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Shoulder with Salsa Verde
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup (lightly packed) chopped fresh celery leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8-pound whole bone-in heritage pork shoulder roast (Boston butt)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?