Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Scaloppini with Mustard Creme
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup dry vermouth
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|