Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Scaloppine with Lemon Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 unsalted butter
- 1 cup 1-pound pork loin, cut into 8 cutlets, then pounded to 1/8 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?